June 4, 2017 Sunday
Okay, so grocery day is soon and I let the munchkin have the last of the sandwich meat. I had no clue what I wanted for lunch, but I had a mild desire for pizza. We have none in the freezer, but I didn't have the energy to make dough. Apparently hunger makes me do some weird things, so this happened:
- two tortillas
- spread some ketchup on them
- sprinkled a little of Italian seasonings, garlic powder, and parsley flakes
- broke up some onion slices I had left over from the Memorial Day barbecue
- tore up some sliced cheeses
- added pepperoni slices
- topped with a few bell peppers I had left over from a more proper homemade pizza night
Chunked them in the toaster oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
Boom. Lazy super-thin crust pizza. Conviently folded up like a taco too. Had trouble figuring out if it went best with corn chips or potato chips though...
Recent Blog Posts
08/14/2017 · Damend idiots...
08/12/2017 · Article Reblog: "Why We Massage History"
08/11/2017 · Oo, tech thought!
08/10/2017 · JAD Update: Chapter 38 Complete
08/08/2017 · I'm Gen Y, dammit!!
08/02/2017 · Good eatin'.